TheUltimateApeEventTheUltimateApeEvent

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

:: Fortune Cookie :: :: Fortune Cookie ::

Meh

Nothing too great man.
You missed your chance to pull a Seinfeld (stop while it's still funny). Now you're doing all these rehashes, which are not nearly as funny as they used to be. Foamy seems pointless and robotic, he just rages because it used to be funny. And the Foamy clones (the black one, and the Woody Allen one, which was fairly humourous) are like the uncle who comes in out-of-town on a sitcom, who is played by a once-famous actor who has passed his prime.
You're keeping the name alive, and just barely. And unless you get money from continually doing this, I suggest you seriously change things up. Take a break, come back with something fresh.
One that doesn't involve squirrels.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Nice job...

Your humour may be lost on some people, but I appreciate the amount of time you take to make every single one of your cartoons suck so horrendously. But in a funny way.

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Dun dun dunnnnn

Not only is this promoting the killing of many other equally cute little Cherubs with a penchant for shooting arrows into kids' asses, but it also promotes an interest in the Wizard of Oz. That, and it just perpetuates Goth stereotypes in a completely non-satirical way.
When will the insanity end?!

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

The hell

Are people retarded, or are they just not familiar with mockery or parodies?
Either way, great flash.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Huh?

You parodied "fads" that were all much more funnier than this little comp... and you didn't touch Numa Numa? Thats a fad I'm still puzzling over.

The animation was tight, but there was no humour in it.

MACception responds:

Bummer. But, numa numa will be in AFD4.2, so keep your eyes peeled. Hopefully it'll be funnier for you.

-LP

BadGuys BadGuys

Awesome.

Very funny, awesome humour.
"Ale and whores for everyone!" is a line I will never forget.

How many reviews do you get with correct grammar?

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

........please let this be a parody.

Coleoptera Bibliophile Coleoptera Bibliophile

Oh my.

Best animation I've seen in a while. Inane, but poetic at the same time.
I was waiting for the beatle to be shot by a Leprechaun named Jack Ruby.

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Awesome

Art style was good, the humour was bang on, and the music was pretty sweet. Usually, when theres a pair of ninjas fighting (squirrel or otherwise), people tend to go with lame heavy metal screaming and double kicks. ska makes it lively and fun.
excellent work.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Erg

I agree, worms rocks, and so does halo, but they're only fun to play, and occaisonally watch (Red Vs. Blue is the only thing that comes to mind).
if this were a game, that would be so friggin' sweet.